We know, not fun but important
Reservations and Payments
At time of booking, we require the full amount due in order to make the reservation.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Credit card holder must be present when checking in and provide:
- Valid drivers license or state issued ID.
- Credit card the reservation was made with.
If the credit card holder is not to be occupying the unit (unit being used by a third party), the card holder must notify us prior to confirming the reservation and prior to confirming the reservation.
At least one Guest must be over 21 years old.
During winter months, road conditions may require that you need a 4-wheel drive (snow and ice on roadway).
30 days cancellation is requited prior to arrival date. A service charge of $50.00 will be held for each reservation cancelled.
Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival dates will forfeit 100% of deposit.
All reservations for holidays have a 60 day cancellation policy
No refunds due to weather conditions, no shows, early departures or late arrivals.
No refunds will be made for the breakdown or malfunctions of appliances (TV, stereo, hot tub, fireplace) and no refunds due to electrical power, water, cable outages, presence of insects, type or condition of roadway or driveway leading to rental.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in time in 2:00 pm. If you arrive before the 2:00 pm check-in time and your unit is ready, you may be able to check in as early as 12:00 pm.
There are no refunds or adjustments made after check-in.
Check out time is 10:00 am, no exceptions. There is a charge of $35.00 per hour that you are late.
Please call 509.675.0983 for after-hours check-in. Guests assumes all risks for late arrival.
- Wash all dirty dishes and put back in cabinets or a housekeeping charge of $35.00 will apply. Do not put plastic in dishwasher.
- Do not move or remove any furnishings, accessories or linens from your room or you will be charged. TV, stereo or satellite found disconnected will result in a $100.00 reconnect fee.
- Fireplaces are open all year. Do not leave a fire unattended. Do not place anything into fire or there will be a replacement/cleaning charge.
- House cleaning services will not be provided during your stay unless requested. There will be a $30.00 turn-down service if requested.
- We are not responsible for any personal items left in behind. If you request us to pick items up and mailed to you, they will be mailed COD.
- Smoking in not permitted in the rooms, on the balconies, or within 25 feet of any structure. If a unit has been smoked in, you will be charged $250.00.
- No guests will be permitted to disturb the peace and quiet of the other guests. If you disrupt others, you will be evicted with no refund.
- Each suite has a maximum occupancy/fire-code limit that will be enforced, and includes children. Prices are based on 2 people per bedroom. Each additional person is $25.00/night. Any misrepresentation will be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
- No house parties are allowed.
- No pets are allowed. If a pet is brought into a suite, a fine of $250.00 will be assessed and you will be required to vacate the suite immediately with no refund. If you have a service animal, please let us know when you book your reservation.
- Guests shall be responsible for any property damage, accident, death, injury to any person, or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items or personal property, arising out of or in any way related to the Guests use of the premises.
Please remember that there are health risks associated with the use of hot tubs. Each registered guest is responsible for informing their gusts of the possible risks of using a hot tub. Consult a physician if you have any questions or concerns before the use of the hot tub.
Hot tubs are to be used for enjoyment only without the use of bathing products (soap, shampoo, etc...).
Hot tub cover is to be kept on at all times, except when in use.
Do not sit or stand on hot tube cover. A $500.00 charge will result in any damages done to a hot tub cover.
Swimwear may discolor when using the hot tub. Guest takes full responsibility.